Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Become our FAN

Hi, I'm Han.  Dan is my pal. We're pals. You should follow our blog because I just have so many extraordinary things to talk about. When I speak I captivate people with my brilliance. Dan thinks I'm pretty brilliant. If I had to pick one word to best describe myself it would be genious. Basically, if you follow our blog your IQ's will increase by 100 points. You want that, and chicks dig it. K, peace.

Howdy. I'm kind of hesitant of putting myself out there on the internet but Han said to let "my true colors" show. So.... This is Dan(ika). Han is pretty brilliant I suppose, although she did spell genius wrong. Oh well, we'll let her stay. You should follow us because we'll not only teach you how to spell genius and a plethora of other words, but show you amazing things from the internet and open your eyes to a world much more awesome than your own, the world of Han and Dan.

Get on our level....Breh?



Let the haters hate.


Dear potential followers,
Following our blog is what makes you beautiful.
Love,
Dan and Han

No comments:

Post a Comment